May 2, 2010

Barista Training

Barista Training

Since buying my espresso machine at home, I'm looking to improve its coffee - the perfect casting of milk ..be the ideal for a barbecue at home and try their latte art latte art is now my eye I was naturally prepared.

If you're new to the world of espresso and I'm sure you will be surprised how much you learn. There are many aspects of the art of espresso. The following is a list of some of the skills of teachers for a year learning the bartender.

Styles in breast milk (you know ..short, long, narrow, USA)
Espresso, milk-based drinks (milk, cappuccino, macchiato, flat white (Australia), a pair)
foamed milk (see milk foam tips)

Adjust the loops
Perfect Packaging
Roast
Mixture
Latte Art - Free
Latte Art - Etching
Drinks Forecast

This is a short list of the many skills the bartender to learn. Coffee drink at home, you need these skills, and surprise guests and friends of the practice. Depending on the espresso machine at home can be difficult to get the full amount of the liquid (at low temperature and pressure). It may also be possible to achieve the perfect composition of milk latte art, without a fee. Overall, it takes several half of the coffee. Cheapie just do not interrupt when the subtleties of espresso.

Me and my car Sunbeam expressed a good salary, ..especially in my hometown of roasted beans. Photos are available, and some drawings of Nice. Free Art Pour the milk continues to escape me, but I do not lose hope. I know that the computer could ..I do not work together! I will definitely try them until the end of the year.

At the same time I have entered the points on a regular basis to discuss the coffee café bartender, each of the skills .

No comments:

Post a Comment